We all know moving to a new house can be an expensive process, and some people may feel hesitant about adding the cost of a buyer’s agent into the mix. However, if any of the following apply to you, the peace-of-mind a buyer’s agent provides could be truly priceless.
- Are you overwhelmed at the thought of the process involved in buying property?
- Already busy and stretched to your maximum capacity?
- Unsure of the market value of properties, or unfamiliar with the local property market?
- Stressed at the thought of researching and viewing numerous properties?
- Uncomfortable bidding at auction or negotiating with sellers over price?
- A first-home buyer who has no idea where to start?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I’m here to help. I’ve worked in the real estate industry for many years, and have expert knowledge of both the industry and the local market. As someone who had to start life over from scratch when the unthinkable happened, I specialise in helping my clients achieve new beginnings that seem out of reach or too complicated to achieve. It’s my job to make buying property a totally pain-free process, and I’m with you every step of the way.
Brisbane Buyers Agent | REIQ Fellow | 🏆 WINNER of the Australian Women’s Small Business Champion Awards